Re: Help diagnosing problem.

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:36:35 -0500

I have lots of monitors that I can try I was using a green apple IIe monitor adjusting all the knobs on the monitor to get the picture.

I do not have a good camera but I took some with a 2mp one I have http://www.flickr.com/photos/22023150_at_N00/sets/72157600005607229/ I figured I would just put them here incase the attachments will not work.
there are several of different pictures of the board. I removed the batteries a while ago but have since have tested that all the contacts under and around where the batteries were still work. The two clipped resistors are R41, R47. I will keep testing making sure there is no worn out leads ect.

when turned on I only hear a high pitched sound (High voltage circuit for lisa monitor?) and nothing happens when I push the on button again the power button light stays on. I have re-capped part of the power supply (Before I did it nothing worked on it at all so it is a bit better now)

I will post more If I find anything else.

Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-05-02 11:44:59