Re: Help diagnosing problem.

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 20:19:25 -0500

I adjusted the back knobs and the contrast one inside with no picture, I did not see any filament light up. I know a bit more about crt's then lisa's so this should be easer then the other problems. My last big project was repairing a 1951 tv I found in a barn and someone that helped me with it taught me a trick with a neon tube, by holding it next to the flyback transformer you can see it light up without touching anything (If they flyback is getting juice) then you can tell if the power is getting to it. I can also test the inputs to the video board for the +33v and the +12v (from the schematics) that should be there but I will wait until tomorrow when the crt has has a bit of time to dissipate.

patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-05-03 18:25:24