Lisa 2 with 5 meg Profile HD

From: Dale <Dale_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 18:00:41 -0600

Hi all,

I am cleaning out my garage and have a Lisa 2 with a 5 meg Profile hard drive that I would like to get rid of. Actually I would love to keep it, but I need to make room out there!

This is a machine that I used personally for a couple of years, since then it has been packed up. It has made 2 Trans-Atlantic moves with me - still in the box.

I just took it out of the box and tried to power it up (I did not have the Profile hooked up) and it appears the power supply is probably no good as when I press the power on button it lights up, I hear a bit of noise and it turns off right away.

The machine has 1 mg of RAM (I bought an extra Apple 512k memory card for it) and it has a parallel card. It was also upgraded with the square pixel kit from Sun.

Anyone have any ideas what this would be worth? I don't really have the time/money to buy a new power supply for it (unless a new power supply is dirt cheap).

I would prefer to sell it locally (I am in North Dallas, TX) as I really do not want to deal with boxing it up. There is some white spray paint on one side of the case as it was too close to a painting job (another reason to not ship it, I want whoever purchases it to see the exact condition so there is no confusion or buyers remorse).

Thanks to any that may wish to reply and offer suggestions.

Dale

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-12-27 18:38:48