General Category > LisaList2

LisaEm 1.2.7-RC4 support bug reports

<< < (4/34) > >>

D.Finni:

--- Quote from: rayarachelian on May 31, 2020, 09:21:43 pm ---*  https://lisaem.sunder.net/downloads/lisaem-1.2.7-rc1-20200527-for-macos-x-10.5-i386.pkg

--- End quote ---
This will not immediately work on 10.5 because the .plist file specifies minimum Mac OS X version 10.7.

rayarachelian:

--- Quote from: D.Finni on June 05, 2020, 02:40:47 pm ---This will not immediately work on 10.5 because the .plist file specifies minimum Mac OS X version 10.7.

--- End quote ---

Right you are sir, fixed in the next pending release (soon, maybe today.)

Fun bit of trivia, 10.5 doesn't have a pkgbuild command, so I had to script it so the building of the 10.7 package picks up the 10.5 binaries and packages them for 10.5, but I borked it a bit and the Info.plist picked up 10.7.

I'm trying to get it to slap on the background images in the DMG so the version + release date is in the there, but but half the time it doesn't do it. Meh.

D.Finni:
By the way, any update on the CPU bug that's breaking scroll bars, Workshop, etc? This seems like the highest-priority thing...

rayarachelian:

--- Quote from: D.Finni on June 05, 2020, 09:47:46 pm ---By the way, any update on the CPU bug that's breaking scroll bars, Workshop, etc? This seems like the highest-priority thing...

--- End quote ---

I agree, it's also been the hardest to fix and so far no luck, I've got some plans to attempt resurrecting the 1.3.0 CPU engine which might have those fixed - or might introduce new bugs, not sure yet.

I've got 2-3 more features to add, I know, not supposed to add them to Release Candidates, but I think it's worth having them.

Also, I've edited the above post with new Rc1 links and also pushed the newer source code to github.

Have to retry compiling and testing on Linux and also making Windows binaries.

Al Kossow:
attempt to build on 10.11 almost works but I'm getting

ld: warning: object file (/usr/local/wx3.1.2-cocoa-x86-macOS-10.11-clang-sdl/lib/libwxjpeg-3.1.a(wxjpeg_jidctfst.o)) was built for newer OSX version (10.12) than being linked (10.11)
ld: warning: object file (/usr/local/wx3.1.2-cocoa-x86-macOS-10.11-clang-sdl/lib/libwxtiff-3.1.a(wxtiff_tif_fax3sm.o)) was built for newer OSX version (10.12) than being linked (10.11)
ld: warning: object file (/usr/local/wx3.1.2-cocoa-x86-macOS-10.11-clang-sdl/lib/libwxtiff-3.1.a(wxtiff_tif_predict.o)) was built for newer OSX version (10.12) than being linked (10.11)
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_iconv", referenced from:
      wxMBConv_iconv::wxMBConv_iconv(char const*) in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
      wxMBConv_iconv::ToWChar(wchar_t*, unsigned long, char const*, unsigned long) const in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
      wxMBConv_iconv::FromWChar(char*, unsigned long, wchar_t const*, unsigned long) const in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
      wxMBConv_iconv::GetMBNulLen() const in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
     (maybe you meant: __ZN14wxMBConv_iconvC2EPKc, __ZTV14wxMBConv_iconv , __ZNK14wxMBConv_iconv5CloneEv , __ZTI14wxMBConv_iconv , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconvD0Ev , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconv14ms_wcNeedsSwapE , __ZTS14wxMBConv_iconv , __Z18new_wxMBConv_iconvPKc , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconvD1Ev , __ZNK14wxMBConv_iconv7ToWCharEPwmPKcm , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconv16ms_wcCharsetNameE , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconvC1EPKc , __ZNK14wxMBConv_iconv6IsUTF8Ev , __ZN14wxMBConv_iconvD2Ev , __ZNK14wxMBConv_iconv9FromWCharEPcmPKwm , __ZNK14wxMBConv_iconv11GetMBNulLenEv )
  "_iconv_close", referenced from:
      wxMBConv_iconv::~wxMBConv_iconv() in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
  "_iconv_open", referenced from:
      wxMBConv_iconv::wxMBConv_iconv(char const*) in libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a(monolib_strconv.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
see: /tmp/slot.72108.1.sh /tmp/slot.72108.1.sh.failed for details
failed command was: g++ -o bin/LisaEm obj/floppy.o obj/profile.o obj/unvars.o obj/vars.o obj/glue.o obj/fliflo_queue.o obj/cops.o obj/zilog8530.o obj/via6522.o obj/irq.o obj/mmu.o obj/rom.o obj/romless.o obj/memory.o obj/symbols.o obj/lisaem_wx.o obj/LisaConfig.o obj/LisaConfigFrame.o obj/LisaSkin.o obj/hq3x-3x.o obj/imagewriter-wx.o src/lib/libGenerator/lib/libGenerator.a src/lib/libdc42/lib/libdc42.a -lstdc++.6 -L/usr/local/wx3.1.2-cocoa-x86-macOS-10.11-clang-sdl/lib -framework IOKit -framework Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework AudioToolbox -framework System -framework OpenGL /usr/local/wx3.1.2-cocoa-x86-macOS-10.11-clang-sdl/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau-3.1.a -L/opt/local/lib -lSDL2 -framework WebKit -L/opt/local/lib -lSDL2 -lwxtiff-3.1 -lwxjpeg-3.1 -lwxpng-3.1 -lwxregexu-3.1 -lwxscintilla-3.1 -lwxzlib-3.1 -framework Security -lpthread -liconv
---------------------------------------------------------------

/Users/aek/git/__rayarachelian/lisaem/waitq: Aborted due to a failed job! See /Users/aek/git/__rayarachelian/lisaem/obj/build-warnings.txt
* Exiting
make: *** [build] Error 9

--

don't quite understand the undefined symbols, or why it decided to build for 10.12

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version