Re: Lisa 2/5 Profiles crash - ProFile formatting

From: Shirl <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:02:16 -0600

Hello Helmut,

> I'm very interested in the internal Profile material

If someone wants to scan these ProFile hard drive technical materials that would be fine with me. I can send someone them and if I can receive materials and the scanned graphic files back that would be great. I would like the scans to be made at 300 dpi 1-bit per pixel (black/write) mode and the output files (for my use at leat) to be in graphic files such as TIFF. I have aprogram that can convert these graphic files to very nice looking PDF files.

Where do you live?

> By the way: Is it ok to copy the LLF EPROMs

I can't answer this since I don't work for Apple, but suspect no one at Apple cares anymore about stuff like this.