Repairing a Lisa keyboard

From: Clinton Yelvington <cyelvington_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:00:43 -0500

Hello list,

I am in the process of trying to repair some unresponsive keys on my Lisa keyboard-- the FAQ says to use a sticky glue on the foam, not a fluid glue. Can anyone recommend a good adhesive to use? I hope I haven't ruined my keyboard by using hot glue on a couple of the keys...

Thanks in advance,

Clinton Yelvington
cyelvington_at_email.domain.hidden

Sent from my iPad (32GB WiFi)