Re: Repairing a Lisa keyboard

From: Chris M <chrism3667_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

there's something you can buy at Walmart called Goop I think. Great for sticking mirrors on receptacles and such. Automotive section near other adhesives. There are probably a half dozen or a dozen or even more possibilities. You WILL have to determine if the adhesive is detrimental to the foam and whatnot (a small bit on an inconspicuous area or whatever).