Re: Sun remarketing 2M board

From: Lisa2.com <rick_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:03:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
Never heard of of a 4 meg mod for the sun card, but if anyone would know, it would be James!
I recently helped another user with the same questions. I don't have a schematic, but I do have hi-res photos of the board, a scan of the original manual for the board, and even identification of the mystery red resistor packs. Give me a little time to find the stuff and I
will post links to the info on lisa2.com. Rick