DIP resistor pack and capacitors for Lisa SCSI card

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

I'm building up some blank lisa SCSI boards and have been trolling for parts in Akihabara recently. I now have everything but the 14 pin DIP resistor packs and the capacitors.

The specs I could find on the net for the Lisa resistors are: 220-330 Ohm (14 PIN's) - Bourns Electronics (www.bourns.com) part# 4114R-3-221/331

I did find some 16 pin DIP resistor packs rated at 220 ohm or 330 ohm.
I was hoping someone could confirm if the 220 or 330 ohm rating is actually correct, and if I purchased these resistors could they be used if I lopped off the two back legs???

Also, does anyone know the specs for the 7 capacitors?

Thanks in advance

Phil