Re: DIP resistor pack and capacitors for Lisa SCSI card

From: Andreas_210 <katertom01_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

<x-charset ISO-8859-7>This chip is a resistor network, containing 220 and 330 Ohm resistors

http://www.arrow.com/1/1/152813-resistor-thick-film-net-220-ohm-330-ohm-2-2w-100ppm-c-term-molded-14-pin-dip-pin-thru-hole.html

Passive termination. That means each signal line is terminated by two resistors, 220 Ù to TERMPOWER (+5V) and 330 Ù to ground.