Re: Lisa I/O board troubleshooting, and schematic weirdness

From: Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:54:49 -0700

FWIW here is the MB schematic that I have: http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/highcountryrider/Lisa/lisa-motherboard-6-9-81.jpg

On Mar 27, 2012, at 2:53 AM, PSchaefer wrote:

On 26 Mrz., 05:28, Mr Ian Primus <ian_pri..._at_email.domain.hidden> wrote:

> (...) What's going on here? Are these schematics I have for another
> revision?

There are two sets of schematics floating around in the net. One that has been scanned from original Apple documents, which is difficult to read but correct, and a second one that has been redrawn using some paint program. This one is full of errors, so make sure to use the Apple version (e.g. from bitsavers.org).

Patrick

Life is not always the party we hope for but, while we're here, why not dance?