Re: Wanting a Lisa

From: Nord, Al <Norda_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:19:23 -0500

I had one of the first Lisa's with the twiggy drives and a 5 meg profile. I found a buyer who offerd me x number of dollars for it. He paid for shipping and after he received it he asked where the Lisa Office software was. I told him that the Lisa Office software was not a part of the purchase price the we had agreed on . I agreed to send the software free of charge to him if he paid for shipping. After I shipped it to him I found out that the Lisa Office software was worth more then the Lisa. So in effect he got the Lisa for free. I still have another complete package of Lisa 7/7 Office software in my closet next to 2 working Mac Xl's. Selling that Lisa was an eye opener for me