Re: My first lisa.

From: George Wolter <gwolter_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:29:18 -0400

Do you hear the disk drive spinning? The last time I had my Lisa 2/10 set up the internal hard drive was stuck. With the front panel off you can see a flywheel on the underside of the hard drive. I had to jumper the switch that prevented running the Lisa with the front panel off, power up, and flip the flywheel with a pencil eraser. The drive then spun up and worked. After running a while I was able to shut down and restart without problems.

George

Service provided by MaGlobe Prepaid Worldwide Internet Access (visit www.MaGlobe.com)