Re: xenix install problems

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:24:24 -0700

It seems I fixed it by removing the auto-aknoledge of irq in the 68k core.
LOS and Macworks are still working, so I think it's the correct option.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-07-12 19:55:10