Re: Kit-Based Lisa

From: Kevin Keith <krfkeith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Also, I forgot to mention, I was hoping to somehow duplicate the keyboard and mouse

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-03-18 16:42:43