Re: Kit-Based Lisa

From: Kevin Keith <krfkeith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

The only parts that won't be like the real Lisa is the floppy drive and the video. Other than that, it will be exactly the same. Unless someone here knows where I can find a GCR floppy drive, I think this makes the most sense. Also, does anyone know if the technical documents for that COP421 is?

Thanks for the support!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2008-03-18 16:12:42