Re: Lisa repair manual

From: Shirl Casner <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:21:38 -0700

Beside's Apple's official Lisa repair manual is LARRY PINA's Lisa repair information which is found as a chapter in a macintosh repair book he wrote in the 1980s. I have a scan of this chapter I can provide to those wanting this. Has lots of good floppy and hard drive information.

One Lisa repair manual I would like to see is the Level 2 manual which Apple's factory used for component level repairs. The other Lisa manual that has been discussed here is for Apple dealers and is called the Level 1 manual.