Re: Sony micro disk question ..

From: Rick <lisa2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:22:12 -0500

Hello All,
You can format/copy 400K disks with a Quadra Superdrive if the system OS is 8.5 or less (System 8.6 and above dropped the 400K support). Also you can use newer HD 1.44 disks, just put some tape over the hole opposite the write protect tab, and format the disk as 400K or 800K. I have been using HD disks formatted 400K and 800K with my Lisa's since 1988! H.T.H.
Rick