Re: Lisa 1 on Ebay

From: Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:27:50 -0800

Like how much? I have several.

On Jan 18, 2010, at 9:37 AM, chandra bajpai wrote:

I've always wanted to buy a SE/30...but always seem to be pretty expensive in relation to their availability. I can't believe the prices Mac 128k machines fetch...I remember seeing a pallet load of them at my university years ago being trashed...and now I cry.

"He is richest who is content with the least." - Socrates