Re: Lisa 1 on Ebay

From: Steve Hatle <shatle_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:41:05 -0600

Youıve caught me away from home and my ³archives², but I know the Xenix images are available for download out on the ŒNet. I just donıt have the bookmark here. If you donıt have any luck, contact me off-list.

I think a straight through male/male parallel cable will work. You might have to pull a pin out with a needlenose pliers at one or the other end; again, my memory and notes/links/parts are at home. I can dig if you need me to. Otherwise one of the other listers might come up with the answer first.

Steve