Re: Lisa 1 on Ebay

From: John Musbach <johnmusbach1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:48:23 -0500

On 1/19/10, Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden> wrote:
> 1TB? That large? I can come up with most of a GB
> on my Box.net account and and more at my ISP, but
> not a TB.

Yeah, you basically need a dedicated server that can handle an extra dedicated 1tb sata HD, which isn't cheap. I definitely have all the data still in good standing, I just need to either find time to setup a server to put it back online myself or find someone else who already has a server online through which these files can be publicly served. If anyone has such resources available let me know so we can arrange something.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach

-- ----- You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist