RE: Lisa 1 on Ebay

From: Sterling Jacobson <sterling_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:28:36 -0700

What archive are you talking about again?

I own an ISP and have no problem hosting your content until you get some free time.

I'm not really self interested obviously I don't even really know what you guys are talking about, but I do want to contribute to the list.

My only problem is I think our servers are all Windows that are on the network right now, so if your file archive is on linux partitions I would have to figure out how to convert or host that somehow.

I've got like a GigE connection to the internet, so pulling them from somewhere and hosting them are not a problem.

Maybe contact me offlist at sterling at ilc dot net.