Re: Lisa 1 on eBay, current bid at $15k

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:54:00 +0100

omg, what an evidence!
would the pusher - god knows, who he is - perhaps also celebrate his coming-out with a statement?

no coment! of course, of course

think! think twice! think pink or even think different - but mankind, please don't stop thinking!

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !