Re: Lisa 1 on eBay, current bid at $15k

From: Adam Rosen <adam_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:50:37 -0500

Bidding was very odd, I noted that in my Cult of Mac article. Other than that, I'm just relaying the news (don't shoot the messenger!)

If it is going to be exhibited publicly, we'll know soon enough. Feel free to email the seller (Marty) on eBay to followup, he's answered my questions very quickly. I can send you his email address off-list if you'd like. Buyer's name (if legit) hasn't been revealed yet.

Adam