Re: Widget Rotor Adjustment HElP ???

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:51:46 -0500

When I was trying to get my broken widget going I did twiddle with those adjustments. Changing them did change the sound the head seek motor made. Hopefully I didn't cause too much screwdriver drift. I put them back where I had marked them.

I eventually got really frustrated, grabbed the seek motor's spindle, moved it violently... and the disk started working and has ever since! How's that for lucky? I had already unstuck and adjusted the brake, it was not the cause of the problem.

-Jason