Re: Lisa PDFs at bitsavers.org

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 10, 9:25 pm, Jason Perkins <perkins.ja..._at_email.domain.hidden> wrote:
> I just noticed this document:http://bitsavers.org/pdf/apple/disk/Widget_ERS.pdf
>
> I wonder if it has any formatting info for the Widget disk... There's some
> interesting stuff on page 65. Looks like to send any of
> the initialization commands there's a password involved?

There is a better copy later on in the document, and another description in the Nisha firmware ERS.
I guess there was no need to set formatting parameters, since it appears these disks were only ever
formatted for 532 byte sectors.

There are also some pictures of the controller for the Priam DataTower now under
http://bitsavers.org/pdf/priam/dataTower/