Re: Profile Drive issues (of course)

From: Terry Stewart <terry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:37:51 +1300

Thanks James,

Yes that crossed my mind also. Reseating those ICs on the controller board was one of the first things I did. The Profile is in remarkably good physical condition for it's age. It's obviously been well cared for and stored in a dry environment. There are few signs of corroded "black-leg": chips. I've certainly seen a few of these in my other classic computers when repairing them.

Terry (Tez)