Re: Profile Drive issues (of course)

From: Terry Stewart <terry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:51:30 +1300

Thanks Shirl,

I did have that Level II repair document, although oddly the one I had had a different introduction? It was in a document titled "Apple /// Computer Information • Doc # 78 • ProFile Hard Disk Repair Info". The bulk was the same though. I didn't have that profile schematic though. Thanks for pointing me to the folder. I'll explore those resources.

Terry