Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 03:18:43 -0800 (PST)

I think it might be one of the diodes, unfortunally I am now on holliday 200 km away from the sick lisa. I allready changed all the caps from the psu. Meanwhile, on friday a second lisa 2/10 arrived, i noticed the cpu board is identical to the one from the 2/5 and i swappped them, it does not work, i also swapped all the socketed chips including roms and cpu and no luck with the cpu board from the 2/5 it may also need some attention. The caps i also changed on the cpu board. The io board might also have some additional fault since i installed it in the working 2/10 and it acts the same like in the 2/5. I had no more time to swap the chips on the two io boards becuase i had to live but i will do this as soon as i get home. from the 2/5 i am shure the two memory boards work :).

Merry Christmas everyone.
Alex