The Twiggy Macintosh prototype is alive...

From: <adamg_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:26:27 -0700 (PDT)

It's alive!...
I hope the following will set the records straight. Some of you may know me as eBay seller "wozniac". I just want you let you all know that over the past year I have exausted many resourses and went as far as I could go in order to facilitate the resurrection of this Twiggy Macintosh 128k prototype. To everyone's delight, yes - it lives! 2 disks were found.<p>

I was able to have the disks shipped up to me in Canada, then sent over to James McPhail who was able to archive and duplicate the disks by means of the Basic Lisa Utility which he wrote. This is a truly amazing feat and discovery. I wish to share all of this with you.<p>

More stories and information to come, This is "insanely great" !<br> Steve Sez...<p>

[img]http://adam.trideja.com/PrototypeTwiggyMac/SantaCruzNovember2012/IMG_6975.JPG[/img]<br>
[img]http://adam.trideja.com/PrototypeTwiggyMac/SantaCruzNovember2012/IMG_6756.JPG[/img]<br>
[img]http://adam.trideja.com/PrototypeTwiggyMac/SantaCruzNovember2012/IMG_6972.JPG[/img]<br>
[img]http://adam.trideja.com/PrototypeTwiggyMac/SantaCruzNovember2012/IMG_6760.JPG[/img]<br>