Re: 2 MB Memory card by SUNREM

From: Uwe Krull <uwe.krull_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:08:28 +0100

Hello,
thank you for your reply.
It is very helpful, I manged to find out the parts by the pictures. I could not find out the type and value of the resistors on the board . Which are named RP3 until RP7 , can you look for that in your parts kit ? Thanks
Uwe Krull

From: "Paul Hagstrom" <hagstrom_at_email.domain.hidden> Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 9:06 PM
To: "Uwe Krull" <uwe.krull_at_email.domain.hidden> Subject: Re: 2 MB Memory card by SUNREM

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/391444/Vintage/apple/lisa-peripherals/sunrem2mb/SunREMmembdx.JPG