Re: Lisa 2 Repair

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:56:41 -0800

Probably, all original Lisa keyboards are no longer usable due to the deterioration of the foam pads.

As it takes quite a lot of effort to replace the pads, I suspect you can get a keyboard in need of repair for a relatively low price. (Then you would need to put in a few hours repairing it.)

If the two ribbon cables in the drive cage are different widths, you can plug the smaller one directly into a Mac 128k drive.

If the cables are the same width, you need a Lisa Lite Adapter to convert the signals to suit the 3.5" drive.