Lisa 2 Repair

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:08:37 -0800 (PST)

I recently bought an Apple Lisa 2 off of craigslist. The case looks exceptional for its age, and I'm looking forward to fixing it up. However, I have some questions:
1. When I turn on the machine, the light under the screen turns on and the screen is dark for a while, and after a while a grey screen with a pattern of diagonal lines shows up on the screen; looks like there's no video information coming to the CRT. Brightness knob on the back still works. Anyone know what problem this might be?
2. I don't have a keyboard for this Lisa, but I've read that it used a TRS style connector. Is there, to anyone's knowledge, a converter for keyboard signals, either from:
a. RJ10 (Mac 128k) to TRS
b. ADB to TRS
It'd be nice to get a keyboard attached, and this is the only way I can think to do it without shelling out even more money. 3. This computer didn't come with a floppy drive inside. Can I install a 400k drive from a Mac 128k or a 128k external drive?

Some general information:
Contacts have been cleaned on all boards, memory module 2 suffering semi-major/major corrosion damage on about 4 pins, the power supply pins have a bit of corrosion on them as well. When I power it up, there are no sounds from the speaker at all (no "clicks" or error chimes). 341-0176-H and 341-0175-H are the codes of the ROM chips; those have also been removed and their "legs" cleaned (could problem 1 referred to above be caused by bad roms? Should I invest in a new pair that I know to work?). I adjusted the picture controls for the CRT to make it fit the frame of the computer again, but this had no effect on problem 1 listed above. I also noticed that there are 2 floppy drive ribbon cables inside the floppy drive cavity - is this normal?

Thanks for all of your time, I really want to get this important part of computing history back into working order!