Re: Lisa 2 Repair

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:42:11 -0800

If the contacts are bright and shiny they are in good shape. If they look at all dull, see if erasing a few contacts some more improves their appearance.

Look for corrosion in the card slots that corresponds to the area of corrosion on the memory board.

Try putting the boards in all the way, then nudge them out slightly with the ejectors.

If still no luck, nudge the 68000 CPU chip slightly out of its socket by prying the ends with a flat screwdriver.

If still no luck, what do you have in the way of test equipment: anything besides a voltmeter?