General Thoughts and Questions on Lisa

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 13:17:09 -0800 (PST)

I've come up with a list of random questions and ideas that I thought I'd just put out there all in one post. If anyone has anything else to contribute, feel free.
1. Is a Lisa 2 worth less than a Lisa 1 that has been upgraded to Lisa 2? 2. As far as I know, the only differences between the 1 and the 2 are: different ROMs, a cut resistor? somewhere, twiggy drives, a LisaLite card, and the front faceplate. Can anyone verify this? And is there any way that I could find some of these parts to downgrade my upgraded Lisa 1 back to its original condition?
3. I was wondering this today, and this might be totally off track, but I'll put it out there. Would there be any way to design an interface that would allow a Lisa to use a Disk ][ drive and think it was a Twiggy? I have no idea if this would work or not, but I just thought I'd mention the idea. Imagine if someone could get this to work though, with a supply of Lisa 1 faceplates it might be possible to (almost) recreate Lisa 1s. 4. Following the previous question, I know that the disk ][ drives were designed so you would put a disk in and close the little door in front, then it would start reading. I've never seen a Twiggy work in person; does it "suck" disks in like a 400k drive? Is there an auto-eject mechanism? 5. Could a regular 5.25" disk be modified in such a way that it would work like a Twiggy disk?