Re: Corrosion abatement

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:47:31 -0800

Boiling the tea kettle for a while will help prevent static damage by raising the humidity in the room. A modest amount is enough; you don't need to fog up the windows.

If you want to disable the charging circuit, I suggest disconnecting R39 (which provides the power) rather than removing D8 (which regulates the voltage).