Lisa 2 video problems

From: Ken Boyle <kenboyle55_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone! I am very excited to be here right now! I have spent the past 4 years trying to obtain my very own Lisa and I finally got one! I am writing to this because I am stumped on this problem that I can't solve. I got my lisa up and running again by cleaning the io board (I have a 2 by the way) and soldering a wire to bypass the broken pin on the motherboard fixing the no sound problem. She now turns on and runs great but the only problem I have with it is my CRT has some crazy shadow pattern going on with it. I have no clue how to fix this but I'm very good with electronics and can solder and take lisa apart and everything just not sure what component is bad. I am almost sure it's a bad video card and I have already taken it out and inspected it for defects and found nothing.

I can deal with it but it would be really cool to get it to display correctly. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Fixing this would make me the happiest man in the world :)

Thank you again so much!

I will try and figure out how to upload pictures if anybody responds to this post.

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2014-06-26 15:34:46