Re: Lisa 2 video problems

From: Ken Boyle <kenboyle55_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

I just spent most of my day finding capacitors and replacing them on the video board but that didn't seem to help at all. All that did was get rid of the awesome lightning picture when the computer turns off and it might be a little less loud when running.

There's still some on the board I couldn't find new caps for so there's still old ones on there but I don't think that's the problem.

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2014-06-27 10:36:55