Re: Developing Apple Lisa Office System applications?

From: <lincoln.roop_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

David,

Thanks for taking the time to write such an informative response and point me to these resources. If I am able to produce something, I will definitely make a post about it here. I'm glad that the documentation and disk images still exist, tracking down resources for older platforms can be quite challenging.

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/apple/lisa/toolkit_3.0/