Re: Just got a possible prototype Widget disk - any special considerations?

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:39:42 -0500

I wasn't sure either, and also don't want to make a permanent change if possible :)

I just took a bunch of pictures, they are viewable here: https://picasaweb.google.com/113574813556450463594/PrototypeAppleWidgetDrive#

I added captions to point out the differences.

Pictures of my machine's original drive are viewable here: http://compu85.homeip.net/stuff/lisa/Drive%20Cage/

I took those shortly after I got the machine, hard to believe I've had it 10 years!

Thanks,

-J

--
Jason Perkins