Re: New version of LisaEm up for downloads

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:21:06 -0500

Jerome Vernet (Orange) wrote:
> No.
> I was'nt able to boot anything yet on the Mac build found on
> lisa.sunder.net. I'm currently building my own Lisaem version.

Ok, be sure that you modify the wxWidgets source before compiling it, otherwise you'll get a very ugly display. You'll also want to add the directory where wx-config exists to your path before running build.sh.

OS X 10.4's Xcode comes with a very ancient wxWidgets (2.2 or something) - do not use that one and make sure that the one from 2.8.0 is in the path first. Received on 2007-03-14 14:21:07