Re: [lisaem] LisaEm 1.0.0-RC2 Available for download

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:42:12 -0400

Jerome Vernet wrote:
> Seems to be a lot faster on my iBook G4 1.33, although I cannot get a
> full and stable 5Mhz emulated Lisa all the time. Launch and start faster.
>
> Great job !

Yeah, the new display code is a lot nicer, no more 1second refreshes.

I've found two new bugs since RC2, but have not yet fixed them:

If there's no disk in the floppy drive, trying to boot from it hangs forever (useful for attempting to get into service mode) Pressing Apple-S (to enter Service mode) gets into some strange mode where it beeps and refreshes the screen forever.

These exist in RC1 as well, but weren't caught until today. I guess they'll be fixed in the 1.0.0 release.

(I found these while rewriting the LisaEm User's Guide.)

I'm sure there are more in there to be found. Received on 2007-06-28 21:42:14