Re: Install MacWorks XL 3.0 on XProfile

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:44:52 -0400

Andreas_210 wrote:

> This program on my (german) MacWorks disk denies and reports, that a
> SCSI drive is required.

Sounds like you're running a more modern version of MacWorks. MacWorks XL 3.0 is probably what you'll want as the emulator doesn't emulate a SCSI card.
The system disk on MacWorks XL has the HD Install program which is what you'll want to use.

Note that current versions of LisaEm don't properly run MacWorks, so when HD Install quits, it'll lock up MacWorks, and prevent the installation. I think only the 20070128 preview is what works. Received on 2007-07-20 14:44:53