Re: LisaEm 1.0.0 Released

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:33:35 -0400

Rebecca Bettencourt wrote:
> The release version quits on me just before the self-test starts, so I
> had to go back to RC2. :/

It sounds like it's not happy with code from the ROM. If you're using a Parallel ROM as well, it too can cause this.

You can try to disable the cheats from the preferences and see if that prevents it from crashing. You can also launch it from a terminal session like this:

./LisaEm.app/Contents/MacOS/LisaEm

If you see something like "illegal opcode" or "improper IIB" in the terminal window, it's a problem with either executing, or wrongly patching the ROM.

Also can you give me some details about the ROM you're using, are you also using a parallel port ROM, and the output of the above? Received on 2007-07-26 10:33:36