Re: LisaEm 1.2.5 released - more bug fixes

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:17:40 -0500

Kallikak wrote:
> Just tried version 1.2.5 on Windows XP. Instant crash. :-(
>
> Draws the main window outline, but dies before any contents are
> displayed.
>
> I then deleted the old registry settings and was able to start up, but
> after bringing up and expanding the About box it crashed again.
>
> After again deleting the registry settings, it started up again and
> worked ok. Clipping of the about box was problematic with skins on,
> but it did not again crash the program.

What video settings was LisaEm set to before the crash? Sounds like disabling the preferences may have switched it back to the default. Also, what video card are you using on your machine? Unfortunately I don't have Windows XP, so this may take a bit of experimenting to get it fixed as I'm using w2k under VMWare Fusion for this. Received on 2007-11-26 06:17:41