Re: new version of lisaem?

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:13:27 -0400

barana wrote:
> Just wondering when there will be the next version of lisa em, Ray?
> I was surprised to see a version for 10.3! I'm over the moon it runs
> on my pismo.
> Now i wanna run LWS on it and i understand the next version should
> enable this.

1.2.6 Should be able to run Lisa Workshop or Lisa Office System, but not any other guest.
Are you having trouble installing Workshop? Workshop is pretty much Lisa Office System with a different shell and the compilers.

I'll do my best to preserve compatibility with older machines - a bit hard to achieve since I prefer running Leopard, but it needs at least a G4 running at 500MHz to barely function. 1GHz G4's are really wanted. It'll probably work on a Pismo, but it'll be more like crawling than running, and it certainly likes a lot of RAM.

Not sure when the next release will be, but it'll be announced here. Any specific feature requests you've have in mind? Received on 2009-08-18 13:13:28