[Fwd: Apple Lisa 1 for sale]

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:07:20 -0400

>From the cctalk mailing list. Pls reply to Sellam, not to me.

I have an Apple Lisa 1 for sale. Yes, it has the Twiggy drives. It includes the Twiggy systems OS disks (2), original Lisa 1 manual, keyboard, original Lisa (rectangular button) mouse.

It works.

Excellent condition.

Normally I would not so brazenly hawk something but I need to raise funds for an imminent move of the VCF archives.

I'm entertaining any and all offers. At a minimum, there should be three zeroes before the decimal point.

Please contact me directly if you're interested. Photos and more detail will be forwarded upon request.

Will ship galaxy-wide.

Thanks!