Re: http://lisafaq.sunder.net/ links all broken

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 12:43:43 -0400

Nama wrote:
> I hadn't been to this page for a while, so I thought it was sad to see
> that all the internal hyperlinks don't work...at least not for me.

The only issue I see is that the software that drives the FAQ believes that anything in camel case (i.e. LikeThis or all upper case) should be a link.
This isn't the case, I'll have to see if I can disable this behavior - but those were never meant to be links. (i.e. MacWorks, CapsLock IIci FFD6 FFD7 AppleFritter and so forth.) Received on 2009-05-24 12:43:45