Connecting a Widget to a 2 port card?

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:12:35 -0500

Is there anything special about the internal parallel port on the 2/10 which the Widget hooks up to?

I have 2 working Widget disks, and was thinking it would be nice to mount one in an external enclosure and hook it up to a 2 port card.

I just did a bit of testing and BLU can identify the disk correctly, however trying to boot generates an error 81. The drive also resets when it's selected from the Startup From menu. I'm using a standard PC port header to hook onto the Widget controller.

Thanks!

--

Jason Perkins

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2017-02-16 10:34:17