Re: LisaDAC sound card jumpers

From: Dr. Helmut Post <helmut_post_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:01:38 +0200

Hi James,
I was just informed from John Woodall that you have created a new , enhanced Lisa sound DAC with 2 additional parts. What are the differences to my original DAC from DAFAX?
Is it possible to upgrade my Lisa soun DAC? Is the sound DAC now compatible with my SigmaSeven Xlerator 18?

Thanks for any info!

Helmut